Grant and Contract Accounting (GCA) is a function of the Office of Sponsored Projects Administration. GCA provides assistance to principal investigators and fiscal officers in the administration of the financial aspects of sponsored projects.
GCA services include:
- Assistance with the establishment of new AIS accounts.
- Preparation of required financial reports.
- Assistance to fiscal officers with post-award financial administration.
- Assisting fiscal officers with account closure.
- Assuring compliance with applicable university and agency fiscal requirements.
Grant accounts are assigned to a Grant Accountant. A Grant Accounts listing can be accessed here to view general information related to the individual awards. This listing includes: the budget purpose number, account title, fiscal officer, start date, end date, and grant accountant.
Shirley Castle, Supervisor, Grant & Contract Accounting, 536-2646, Woody Hall A-306